Christmas Puzzle 2016
Anybody May Help You Solve This Puzzle
Thank you to everyone who submitted entries for this year's Christmas Puzzle; it has been a record year in terms of the number of entries and your donations. I offer an especially warm welcome to those of you who entered for the first time.
It is with great delight that I can report that the total donated for this year's Puzzle was a record £7,600, bringing the total sum donated to charities as a result of the Puzzle to £77,300. The five charities supported this year - Leighton-Linslade Fundraising Group for Macmillan Cancer Support, Prostate Cancer Research Centre, Thames Valley Air Ambulance, Milton Keynes Community Action Volunteer Driver Scheme and St Mary's, Eaton Bray - will each receive £1,520.
-- Gordon Gray, February 2017
Navigation around the Christmas Puzzle website
Clicking the Christmas Puzzle logo will always bring you back to this home page.
Using the links along the top of the page, you can
- download this year's puzzle
-- (between 8 December 2016 and 29 January 2017)
- register to receive a copy of all future puzzles by email,
- see information about last year's winners and charitable donations,
- view some of your comments on the puzzle from previous years,
- view some unusual words (and their meanings!) from previous puzzles,
- view the rolls of honour for the last 3, 5 and 10 years,
- view your results from previous years.
- Read and comment on the Christmas Puzzle blog.
-- All entries for this year's puzzle should have been returned by Sunday 29 January 2017 --